Upload any fan-art of Finn here, but keep it appropriate.
- In the pilot, Finn is voiced by Zack Shada. However, in the series, he is voiced by Zack's younger brother,Jeremy Shada.
- Jeremy Shada can make Finn's voice crack when asked during episode recording to better represent his youth and growth.
- In "Ocean of Fear," Finn is revealed to be thalassophobic, meaning fearing oceans or seas. Finn has no problem swimming in "Business Time," "My Two Favorite People" and "The Witch's Garden", however, because his fear is specific to the ocean, not small bodies of fresh water.
- In "Marceline's Closet," Finn is shown to be terrified of spiders.
- Finn technically is still the King of the Goblins; the goblins believe his scapegoat, Whisper Dan, to be him.
- Finn has a fictional female counterpart: Fionna.
- One of Finn's catch-phrases is being "all about" something. In "Freak City," Finn says he is "frickin' all about sugar". Yet, he also explains that he is even more "all about feeding hobos." In "The Real You", Finn shouts "I'm all about stupid!"
- In "Dad's Dungeon," it's revealed that Finn cries rarely; only in such devastating situations, as death or being repeatedly rejected by his love, Princess Bubblegum, does he cry.
- Finn is very tolerant of pain. When the deer from "No One Can Hear You" breaks both of Finn's legs, Finn whispers, "Whatever."
- Finn and Jake frequently use math terms as catch-phrases (e.g., mathematical, rhombus, algebraic).
- Finn's favorite color is baby blue "boy style," as revealed in "The Silent King".
- When Finn is wearing his doctor suit in "His Hero," he has three Scientific Parasites in his pockets.
- Finn's favorite food is meatloaf, as stated in "Still".
- In "Jake vs. Me-Mow," Finn carries his adoptive mother's music box in his pack and knows her lullaby by heart.
- Finn seems to speak Latin (as evidenced in "Morituri Te Salutamus"), although this may be caused by the magical powers of Fight King's arena.
- In "Daddy's Little Monster," for the first time, he becomes an antagonist by wearing the Nightosphere amulet, although it is only temporary.
- Finn has coulrophobia, or fear of clowns, as shown in "Another Way".
- Stormo is a creation partially made from Finn's DNA from the episode "Goliad."
- Finn can defeat The Lich without using his pink sweater or without the jewelry and without the gauntlet because he realized that the ultimate weapon against The Lich is the power of "liking someone a lot."
- Finn McCool was an adventurer and hero of Irish mythology. "Finn" is actually a nickname meaning "blonde."
Finn Gallery[edit | edit source]
In A Group[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.