Upload any pictures of Flame Princess here, just as long as they're appropriate.
- Pendleton Ward and the show's cast first introduced Flame Princess at Comic-Con 2011.
- Natasha Allegri has drawn Flame Prince, a gender-swapped version of Flame Princess.
- The reason Flame Princess was in the prison was because her 'elemental matrix' was unstable and exposure to romance would cause her to burn through the center of the planet. It was Princess Bubblegum who confirmed this and informed Flame King to lock her up.
- Flame Princess may like Finn back. She says "Even if we like each other we're going to hurt each other," in the episode "Hot to the Touch" implying she likes him too. She also seems to be happy when Finn admitted that he likes her and smiled when they tried to hug. This is confirmed by "Burning Low."
- Flame Princess refers to herself as a fire elemental and refers to Finn as a "water elemental" (which is technically perfect, since humans are mostly water) for the reason that she saw him crying, creating water.
- Flame Princess is the only known princess to have invaded another kingdom on her own.
- Her gems may be indicative of her royal status in the Fire Kingdom, similar to the star of Lumpy Space royalty and the gems on all the other princesses' crowns(such as Princess Bubblegum's crown).
- In the original storyboard for "Hot to the Touch," Flame Princess was supposed to kiss Finn; however, the idea was dropped.
- According to Jesse Moynihan, Flame Princess is most likely to appear in episodes with fire related titles.
- The other fire related title is "Ignition Point".
- In "Burning Low," FP accidentally burned Finn. But when he jumped in the water, FP didn't get hurt because that wasn't a part of her anymore or she could have resisted it.
- In the episode "Burning Low", Finn kissed Flame Princess for the first, second, and third time.
- As of Burning Low, Flame Princess and Finn are currently dating.
- When Flame Princess transforms into her larger form, her face resembles that of her father, the Flame King.
- Flame Princess's humanoid body may be one of the reasons that turned her elemental matrix unstable, since she is the only fire elemental with a humanoid form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.