Upload any pictures of Marshall Lee here, but just make it appropriate.
- He and Marceline both have regular electric bass guitars, as seen in the openings.
- Rebecca Sugar said that she fought for Marshall Lee to have a few lines (such as "Whoa, Fionna! You're wearing a dress? That is cra-azy, son!), but they were cut for time. She wanted him to be voiced by Dante Basco.
- Marshall Lee floats leaning backwards, back to the ground, and knees bent whereas Marceline floats, knee back, chin up, and leaning forwards.
- Marshall Lee had 10-11 seconds on screen.
- In an interview with Pendleton Ward at Comic-Con, he stated that the next genderbent episode would mostly focus on Marshall Lee.
- Pen officially addressed Marshall Lee as "Marshall Lee the Vampire King."
- Marshall had five fingers when he gave Fionna the "Rock On" sign, instead of four fingers like Marceline.
- Some of the artwork depicts him in a gray plaid shirt, which looks similar to the one Marceline wore in the episode "Video Makers".
- Unlike Marceline, he has eyebrows.
- As Marceline was with the original main cast, Marshall Lee appears to be the skinniest of the main genderswapped cast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.